You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness skill levels
- Be a living model of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps change lives regularly means that you’re dedicated to helping others achieve their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your duties include:
- Aid with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the symbol of what Farrell's can do in Forest Lake
- Assist with hiring and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Organize and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Teach classes
- Give an exceptional member experience
- Build relationships with members and care for their needs to ensure top results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.